The company is a leading provider of innovative façade and roof constructions made of glass, steel, aluminium and membranes. The company’s 1,000+ employees worldwide make ground-breaking building shells and constructions a reality, achieving modern architectural milestones.
We are looking for a dedicated, flexible candidate to strengthen our team in the ICT area.
- ICT infrastructure support, especially for networks and server, printer systems, user devices, telephone and telephony systems, as well as the alarm system
- Administration and maintenance of networks and end point security
- Control and monitoring of backup services
- On-going maintenance, upkeep and development of these areas
- First and second level user support
- Participation in software and hardware updates
- Worldwide, unique architectural projects in a dynamic and future-orientated work environment
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Friendly atmosphere and team spirit
- Numerous development opportunities and training possibilities
- Highly modern workplaces and infrastructure
- Perks such as company parties, team events, etc.
- Owner-managed group with international focus and excellent prospects
- Very good compensation in line with the market (legal minimum salary for this position: occupation group III/1, Collective Agreement for Employees of the Metal Trade)
- Support with finding accommodation
- IT professional training (apprenticeship, secondary technical school)
- Several years of experience in a similar position advantageous
- Communication skills, team spirit, the ability to work on your own initiative, dedication and reliability
- Good English skills are necessary to fulfill the job, at least basic German skills are requested
- Class B driver’s license
Working hours and place of work
38,5 hours per week; working place is situated in Schörfling/Attersee
€ 27.900 per year
Send your Letter of motivation (mandatory) and the CV (in Europass form) in english language at the email: email@example.com mentioning in the subject of the email the code"Schörfling/Attersee".