The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking for its Corporate Services Information Technology - Transversal Services Department - IT Management Office Division
at its headquarters in Luxembourg:
Duration: 5 months (fixed start date: 01st March 2019)
(With possible extension up to 6 months if required by University)
Please note that, as marked on our Webpage, only applications from nationals of the Member States of the European Union, as well as citizens from countries with which EU accession negotiations have started, can be considered (Turkey, Serbia and Montenegro).
Please note that you are requested to limit your applications to a maximum of three traineeship publications. We will only consider and retain the first three applications submitted.
Objective of the traineeship
There are many new projects going live next year and experience has shown that the best way of communicating these changes is through simple How-To videos.
If you possess technical skills and have experience in the production of videos then we are looking for a creative mind to produce videos for IT Communications.
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in communications in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Bring ideas and technical skills to the IT Communications department;
- Create How-To videos, both technical and White-board type animations.
Academic qualifications and professional skills
- Final year of studies or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, others;
- Qualifications and skills in the production of corporate videos;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. French would be considered an advantage.
- Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
- Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behavior with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Please note that deadline for application is the 11/11/2018.
More information on our EIB Internship Programme and Provisions for In-service training can be consulted on our EIB website;http://www.eib.org/about/jobs/student-jobs/index.htm