The Professional Services Consultant will be responsible for providing professional services to new and existing BEL customers within the print industry. Services can include requirements analysis, system parameterization and reports design, implementation, training, consulting, and project management. Services are provided both at client’s site and/or via help-desk/phone/email.
What will you do
- Interface with customers and deliver professional services regarding the implementation and use of BEL’s software products.
- Analyze and interpret detailed business requirements and business process flows.
- Provide recommendations and customized solutions within the core product while offering industry best practices.
- Provide MIS and industry specific knowledge transfer utilizing BEL’s consulting methodology and documentation.
- Proactively provide status updates to relevant customer teams to ensure successful and timely implementation.
- Provide end-user training to office/plant personnel and assist in change management activities.
- Successfully manage multiple simultaneous implementations ensuring project timelines are met and customer issues are addressed.
- Collaborate closely with BEL’s R&D teams to analyze, plan and deploy expected deliverables according to customer requirements and agreed timelines.
- Communicate deployment status to implementation services manager/project manager. Detail implementation activities and project time allocation in internal tracking tools.
- Ensure customer success by identifying pre and post implementation issues quickly, liaise with BEL’s resources to resolve them in a timely manner and meet key project milestones.
- Analyze IT requirements needed for deployment (S/W, H/W, networking)
- Design and orchestrate solution testing and UAT
- Be involved in pre-sales support.
What we offer
- Be a member of a highly experienced team of IT professionals
- Expose yourself to the latest technologies and software development trends
- Friendly environment
- Work with customers all around the globe
- Advance continuously and improve your skills
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
What you should bring
- Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience with ERP/MIS solutions. Prior experience with print MIS would be considered a plus!
- Excellent presentation, organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Experience with Windows OS (Server/Client) and MS-SQL/Relational databases
Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the above Ref #PSC 01/19