IT Architect (19000069)
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry. In almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in almost 50 countries, with around 70,000 employees. In recent years we have been through a major strategic reorganisation that has allowed us to bring in greater focus on our core business, greater discipline in the management of our assets, and simpler, more transparent governance. This process has led us into a new phase, based on more efficient business models, innovative strategies, and a stronger, more global brand.
Generali Italia is looking for a candidate to join the Information Technology department, in particular in the Architecture and Innovation department.
The IT Architect will operate within the Architecture and Innovation structure and will be responsible for the following:
- Projects owned by other IT areas. The successful candidate will contribute to the definition of their solution and will be responsible for the architectural and infrastructural choices both from a planning point of view and from a fully operational one. In particular, she/he will oversee the model of integrations between systems, the adoption of consolidated patterns of design and the introduction, where appropriate, of innovative tools and technologies.
- Projects promoted directly by Architecture and Innovation where they will also get the role of Project Leader or Project Manager taking care of the whole project.
The position is open for the offices in: Mogliano Veneto, Milan, Rome, Turin and Trieste
The ideal candidate will meet following requirements:
- Degree in technical-scientific subjects, preferably Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Excellent understanding of technical English, in particular reading books and articles on computer subjects and in general a good command of the English language
- Previous work experience of at least two / three years in IT companies or computer departments of large companies and a good knowledge of all aspects related to software engineering, application architectures, databases and modern programming paradigms
Primary Location : Italy Italy-Torino, Italy-Trieste, Italy-Mogliano Veneto, Italy-Roma, Italy-Milano
Contract Type: Permanent