Earlier today the Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2 to the Download Center.
This update contains a number of customer-reported and internally found issues since the release of RU1. See KB 2645995: Description of Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2' for more details.
Note: If some of the following KB articles do not work yet, please try again later.
We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- New updates for Dec DST - Exchange 2010 - SP2 RU1 - Display name for OWA.
Exchange 2010 CAS server treats UTF-7 encoding NAMESPACE string from
CHS Exchange 2003 BE server as ASCII, caused IMAP client fails to login.
- 2599663 RCA crashes when recipient data is stored in bad format.
- 2492082 Freebusy publish to Public Folders fails with 8207 event.
- 2666233 Manage hybrid configuration wizard won't accept domains starting with a numeral for FOPE outbound connector FQDN.
- 2557323 "UseLocalReplicaForFreeBusy" functionality needed in Exchange 2010.
- 2621266 Exchange 2010 Mailbox Databases not reclaiming space.
- 2543850 Exchange 2010 GAL based Outlook rule not filtering emails correctly.
For DST Changes: http://www.microsoft.com/time.
Note for Forefront Protection for Exchange users
For those of you running Forefront Protection for Exchange, be sure you
perform these important steps from the command line in the Forefront
directory before and after this rollup's installation process. Without
these steps, Exchange services for Information Store and Transport will
not start after you apply this update. Before installing the update,
disable ForeFront by using this command: fscutility /disable. After installing the update, re-enable ForeFront by running fscutility /enable.