Hello to all!!
Today Exchange Product Group announced a long-expected addition on Office 365. The ability to migrate G-Suite calendars and contacts to Office 365 with nothing more than Office 365 native tools.
Currently there is a 2GB migration limit per day. This is a great step forward but there are many more things to come. Migration currently does not support
- Mail: Vacation Settings or Automatic reply settings as well as Filters or Rules
- Meeting Rooms: Room bookings
- Calendar: Shared calendars, cloud attachments, Google Hangout links and event colors
- Contacts: A maximum of three email addresses per contact are migrated over
- Contacts: Gmail tags, contact URLs and custom tags are not migrated over
You can read more information here