Greek MCTs in Action - Κυριακή 5 Απριλίου 2020

kavag

Greek-MCTs-in-Action.jpg

Αγαπητοί μας φίλοι και φίλες,

Η κοινότητα των Ελλήνων Microsoft Certified Trainers, με σκοπό να κάνει την παραμονή όλων μας στο σπίτι πιό ευχάριστη και πιό δημιουργική, διοργανώνει την Κυριακή 5 Απριλίου 2020 ένα Virtual Event.

Η εκδήλωση αυτή, που θα ξεκινήσει στις 16.00, όπως θα δείτε στο πρόγραμμα παρακάτω, θα έχει εξαιρετικά ενδιαφέρουσα θεματολογία, που αφορά όλους τους επαγγελματίες του χώρου μας.  

Πρόγραμμα 

16:00 - 17:00
Test, Build and Deploy a Rest API with Azure DevOps
Michalis Nikolaidis
In this session we are going to learn how developers can quickly and easily test, build and deploy a Rest API with Azure Pipelines.

17:00 - 18:00
Microsoft Azure Active Directory

Gregory Klonis
Knowing how to work with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is a crucial skill for any Azure administrator. We will help you get started implementing and managing this powerful identity services solution. Learn how to create and manage users and groups, join client computers, and implement single sign-on and multi-factor authentication.

18:00 - 19:00
Cloud, all you need to know!

George Markou
The journey towards the Cloud is a long process. A process in which most of the times it may be successful or a huge drawback for the majority of the organizations out there. Let's go through the fundamentals once again, do's & dont's and all you need to know to make the journey a success process!

19:00 - 20:00
Tales from the trenches: Tools and methods to profile your SQL Server.

Vassilis Ioannidis
Congratulations! This SQL Server is now yours to manage! By the way, the users complain it’s very slow.” This could be your boss handing you over a SQL Server to manage and check where it hurts. I know I’ve been the receiver of this message more than once. Tune-in in this session to check the tools and the method I use to profile a SQL Server environment that lands on my lap. It is a deep-dive-hands-on practical session on Windows Server & SQL Server configuration best practices as well as disk and network bench marking

20:00 - 21:00
Agile and Scrum as Organizational Change Agents

Theofanis Giotis
Organizations are either doing business as usual (BAU) or running projects. In most cases, most of the time, organizations are governed by functional divisions called “silos” and use a hierarchical management approach to do their business.Push management, waste, context switching and multitasking is present everywhere. As Stephen Denning once said: «If there would be a Nobel Prize for management, it should be given to Jeff Sutherland, Ken Schwaber, and Mike Cohn for their contribution to Scrum!». Agile and Scrum seems to be the only way to remove multitasking, eliminate waste, reduce context switching, and allow organizations grow using “pull management” approach instead of “push management”.

21:00 - 22:00
Introduction to DAX Language

Antonios Chatzipavlis
Data Analysis eXpressions (DAX) is the programming language of Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Analysis Services, and Microsoft Power Pivot for Excel. I this introductory session you will learn all the necessary skills to begin with DAX.

Για να εξασφαλίσετε την συμμετοχή σας κάνετε εγρραφή εδώ