Sign in to follow this  
simonedsouza

Secure Office 365 migration software

Data security is the high priority aspect for all the organizations during migration from one environment to other. It should not engage other third party tools for the access of the valuable data. 

Secure Office 365 migration solution:
EdbMails Office 365 migration is a secure migration solution which meets all the security standards that are essential for the migration operation.
The software follows Information Security Management Standards ISO 27001 certification which assures you the whole migration process is highly secured. It utilizes OAuth 2.0 secured authentication for the software registration. Your Office 365 credentials will not be stored at any point of time as the software uses access tokens issued by Microsoft's Office 365 API to setup the mail flow in Office 365 tenant.
EdbMails Office 365 migration also supports Multi Factor Authentication as an additional security for user login.

To Know More VisitMigrate Email To Office 365

As I am a Mac user I don't use the other application I only use those which can run on Mac OS. Here I am referring to software that is able to take the backup of Office 365 on the Mac system and save them in such a file format. You can go for Office 365 Backup for Mac application which is generally very simple to operate and complete the process.

For more information visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/office365-backup-for-mac/

Here anyone can use one of the fantastic CubexSoft Office 365 Converter software to export complete Office 365 mailboxes to PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLx, Gmail, IMAP Server, Exchange Server, or another Office 365 account. It is one of the fantastic tool available suggested by experts for all type of users. use its batch option for bundles of O365 emails to suitable output format at once time. All Windows editions are well-suited for using this program. For more info, try its free demo facility without any worry.

If you want to backup your Office 365 account to PST format then try Office 365 Backup Software for this purpose. It is the best solution and ensures the users to backup Office 365 data files to your local system/hard-drive safely. It can directly export from Office 365 to Office 365 account to export Exchange mailboxes.

Some other remarkable features of Office 365 Backup:-

1. It offers the users to backup multiple Office 365 accounts at once with all the attachments.

2. It supports multiple file saving formats such as PST, PDF, EML, EMLX, etc.

3. It enables the users to export the Office 365 account to the IMAP account in just a few clicks.

4. Designed with an advanced filter option that offers to extract the required email only.

5. This software supports all the MS Outlook versions i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.

For more information visit here:-https://www.osttopstapp.com/office-365-backup.html