ThinkRIT, is an information technology Services and Solutions Provider, operating in Automotive & Retail industry.
With extensive knowledge and experience in the market, the company offers a comprehensive suite of services to their customers in the areas of Consulting, Implementation, Support and Training. Develops cloud applications & smart solutions and always having as a principle to fulfill upcoming market and customer needs.
We have an immediate opening for Software Developers in our Athens office to join the Development team.
· Work with a team to design, develop, test, and maintain web based business applications
· Design, develop and test software in accordance to the established standards
· Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
· Work with teammates to analyze and resolve software problems
· Adhere to high quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget
· Provide third level support to business users
· Strong work ethics, drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products and ability to work under pressure
· Understanding of software life cycle
· Understanding of business processes and requirements and strong desire to learn
· Computer Science degree or equivalent training
· 2-3 years practical software development experience
· Verbal and written communication skills in the English language
Preferred competency requirements
· Hands on experience with C#, Java or JS
· SOA, Cloud services
· PaaS, SaaS
· Web & mobile applications
· RDBMS, MS SQL Server
· Microsoft Dynamics
· Microsoft Azure
· An excellent work environment
· Training and development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
· This is a full-time position.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com