A Senior Systems Integration Engineer will provide implementing, training, installation and support for internal or customers cases. Will work in a team environment with responsibility for the on-time and on scope delivery of multiple customer projects.
A Senior Systems Integration Engineer should recognize business needs and guide clients to technical solutions.
Advises, guides and helps the younger members of the division to integrate into the team and become more productive.
- Install, configure, test and maintain IT systems & platforms, application software and system management tools.
- Working with client companies to establish the business needs.
- Scoping the solution by providing a clear, accurate and workable brief and then ensuring this works in practice.
- Write and maintain project documentation based on provided specifications.
- Conduct research on software and systems products.
- Understands and uses implementing and documentation best practices.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Supporting business development and pre-sales activities including proposal writing and costing.
- Mentoring and coaching of more junior members of the team.
- Working with the sales team when needed to help the sales process by creating demos or support sales in presentations.
- Working with the PMO to develop project plans and deliver the projects according to these plans.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree on computer science or equivalent is required, master’s degree would be a plus.
- 6 years prior experience in technology industry
- Office 365 & Federation Services expertise
- Strong knowledge of Azure Platform and Services
- Good knowledge of Windows Architecture (server and client)
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft server / failover clustering, Virtualization
- Fundamental networking knowledge - IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc
- Advanced knowledge of English language both oral and written
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must have excellent communication and client development skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favorable image of the company.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Remain flexible on changing workloads.
- Effectively manage and solve complex problems.
- Good formal presentation skills.
- The enthusiasm and ability to motivate and inspire others, as both a leader and a team player.
- The ability to show initiative and lead others to a solution.
- Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.