A Senior SharePoint Engineer will provide consulting, implementing, training, installation and support for clients. Will work in a team environment with responsibility for the on-time delivery and quality of multiple customer projects.
- Analyze Business needs, document requirements, and design/architecture SharePoint online technical solutions.
- Design and build forms, Event receivers, Timer jobs, Serverless functions on Office 365, Workflows for SharePoint online.
- Automates manual processes through the use of standard tools, such as PowerShell, Microsoft DSC, SharePoint Object Model, REST and 3rd Party Add-Ons.
- Scoping the solution by providing a clear, accurate and workable brief and then ensuring this works in practice.
- Write and maintain project documentation based on provided specifications.
- Provides technical project leadership and contributes to all phases of delivery
- Provide end-user and system administrator training in on-site and remote formats.
- Understands and uses programming and documentation best practices.
- Supporting business development and pre-sales activities including proposal writing and costing.
- Mentoring and coaching of more junior members of the team.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
- Seven or more years of prior relevant experience
- Strong Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
- Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows and SharePoint online forms.
- Experience writing code for Serverless functions on Office 365
- Experience developing custom features, web parts, timer jobs and other application solutions using Visual Studio, leveraging SharePoint REST and ODATA services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices utilizing SharePoint and the Microsoft technology stack
- Communicate advanced knowledge of SharePoint as an Intranet, ECM/DM and collaboration platform - Must possess a deep technical and architectural understanding of administrative and functional capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Good knowledge of Infopath
- Good knowledge of English language, both oral and written.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must have excellent communication and client development skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favorable image of the company.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Remain flexible on changing workloads.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effectively manage and solve complex problems.
- Good formal presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm and ability to motivate and inspire others, as both a leader and a team player.
- Ability to show initiative and lead others to a solution.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.