Tasks of the role:
- Partner with all technical teams to ensure alignment with the scope of the release and deployment processes.
- Plan the intermediate deployments in test phase, and prepare the release notes.
- Ensure that the project team is planning, designing, building, configuring and testing all of the software included in the release package.
- Manage all source code deployments within controlled environments.
- Ensure the coordination and consistency of test environments.
- Ensure the project teams follow the organization’s established policies and procedures.
- Provide management reports on release progress and release package statistics.
- Record metrics for deployment to ensure within accepted KPIs.
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of the release.
- Drive process improvements that reduce release times, lower risk and improve quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Release Management or Project management in a large scale setting.
- Experience with Jira or other ticketing system.
- Experience with the command line, scripting and automating manual tasks will be considered an asset.
- Experience with desktop virtualization and configuration management systems (VMWare, Ansible/Chef/Puppet) will be considered an asset.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills, independent thinking.
- Teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analytical prices
- Payment terms