Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry. In almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in almost 50 countries, with around 70,000 employees. In recent years we have been through a major strategic reorganisation that has allowed us to bring in greater focus on our core business, greater discipline in the management of our assets, and simpler, more transparent governance. This process has led us into a new phase, based on more efficient business models, innovative strategies, and a stronger, more global brand.
Generali Italia is looking for a candidate to join the Information Technology department, in particular in the Non-motor Application Services department.
The successful candidate will take on the role of Functional Analyst within the Non-motor Non-life IT Area. As such, he/she will implement the requests of the internal business client, taking care of the implementation according to quality standards, respecting the budget constraints and ensuring functional consistency.
More specifically, the candidate will chair the following activities:
- Management of business needs and planning of related activities (Demand and Project Management)
- Identification of other necessary IT groups and their coordination
- Elicitation and collection of business requirements and non-functional requirements
- Drawing up of functional analysis documents
- Verification of technical analysis and monitoring of software development
- Preparation and execution of integrated system tests (System and Integration Test)
- Support for user acceptance tests (User Acceptance Test)
The position is open for the offices in: Mogliano Veneto, Rome, Trieste, Turin and Milan
The ideal candidate will meet following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in technical-scientific subjects, preferably in Statistics and Actuarial Sciences, Economics or Management Engineering.
- Ability to work in a team and problem solving skills, as well as an attitude towards precision and operational autonomy
- Good knowledge of the English language
Nice to have
- The ideal candidate will preferably have previous work experience in companies in the insurance / financial sector or in IT or management consulting firms with assignments to insurance / financial customers and a previous experience in programming activities on object languages (eg Java, C #) and databases.