Εxchange 2010 - 4.4.2 Connection dropped due to socket error

Blackman

To τελευταίο διάστημα βλέπω το παραπάνω error σε connections που πάνε να γίνουν προς yahoo mail.

Ξέρει κανείς τι παίζει; Και πως διορθώνεται;

Βρήκα μία λύση που είναι η εξής:

We got it to work, all the domains we were having issues with I pointed the domains directly to the email server via the hosts file.

Example:

208.43.208.234 elandimage.com

An mx lookup says elandimage.com is 74.86.34.208 and when I telnet to it I connect to titan.chicodev.com which is 208.43.208.234.

Windows 2003 with Exchange 2007 I can telnet and send email to these domains with no issues. All of our 2008 R2 Servers on the other hand cannot. The 2008 R2 Servers only work when I point the domains directly to there hosting services email servers IP.

Βρήκα 2 αναφορές στο συγκεκριμένο στο Experts Exchange. Tα παραθέτω και τα δύο συνοπτικά:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Exchange/Q_26423736.html

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Exchange/Q_24298508.html

Question: My exchange server was sending email but now it seem to only be sending selected email. I'm getting error like (421 4.4.2 Connection dropped due to socket error, and 421 mail.esu10.org: SMTP command timeout-closing connection, 451.4.7.0 timeout waiting for client input)

Answer: ot problem resolved, it was the new virus protection program that i installed. i though i had uninstalled it but the services were still there and running. Reinstall, disable services and then uninstalled and everything worked fine.

Question: Messages to remote AD site getting stuck in Exchange 2007 queue

Answer: The fix was creating a new, self signed, SSL cert for SMTP services. Restart the transport service on both servers and messages are flowing.

K.M.

Κώστα αυτά που έγραψες τα έχω δει...και η δική μου απάντηση ήταν μέσα από το ίδιο site.

Σε πρώτη φάση πήγα και απενεργοποίησα το IPv6 όπως είπε ο Παναγιώτης...και το παρακολουθώ